Monday, November 24, 2008

Bryton's baby blessing!

Bryton was blessed by her amazing father on November 9th. Thank you so much to everyone that came to share this special day with us! We are so blessed with family and friends. She looked so beautiful in her little white dress, (made by her Grandma Nola). It really felt like I was holding an angel. Honestly, does life get any better???
"I've got Sunshine..on a cloudy day!"
Auntie Mal and Uncle Craigy

Grandma and Grandpa Nikolaus

Princess Ryleigh Mae <3
Bryton's Great-Great-Grandfather Charles Adair.

4 comments:

Alli said...

There really is nothing sweeter than a worthy priesthood holder that can bless your sweet beautiful babies! Your family is the sweetest!

Jamielyn said...

she is so precious! You guys have the most beautiful girls! I still can't believe how great you look after just having a baby!

nate and amy crandell said...

You look so good who would of thought you just had a baby! your girls are dolls!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I am so sad I was not there! She looks amazing! I love the pictures! The one of Grandpa and her is perfection.