As I am sure all of you know, Madagascar 2 came out this Friday. Ryleigh is probably the biggest fan that Madagascar has and was soooooo excited every time the commercial came on. So on Friday Ben, Mal and I took her to see it. This was pretty much the first movie we have taken her to since she was old enough to understand. It was such a blast! The best part of it was watching Ryleigh watch the movie. She would squeal and laugh and yell at the characters like they could understand her. For example, "WATCH OUT ALETS (alex)!!!!!" or "YAY MONKEYS DANCING!!!!!!!" For the rest of the night she walked around dancing and singing "moobit moobit, i likeA moobit moobit!" Ah I get such a kick out of her. If you ever need a smile look no further than my 2 year old. :) Here are some fun pictures from our movie night!
Mal and I were trying to get her to take a picture and she wouldn't look away from the screen!


Big Smiles!

This is Ben and Bryton 10 minutes in....ahh the joys of newborns :)

2 comments:
um I love it!!! I can not wait to see Ry! I may have to take her to see it over Christmas break! Ben and Bry look so cute!
I LOVE the picture when she won't look away soo FUNNY and CUTE!
Post a Comment