Wednesday, November 12, 2008

**HALLOWEEN**


My Ever So late Halloween post! I know Halloween was like 2 weeks ago but these pictures are worth adding late! Ryleigh was the cutest little pirate ever! Bryton was a little kitty cat! Thank you Aunt Paula and Uncle Josh! We had so much fun trick-or-treating. This year was the first year Ryleigh understood what was going on and she had a blast! She is so funny! Here is an example of what happened over and over on Halloween night:
We go up to someones door and Ryleigh says, "Trit or treat!" 
Neighbor says, "Aww what a cute little pirate!" and distributes candy
Ryleigh: "THANK YOU!!!!!"
Neighbor: "YOUR WELCOME!"
Ryleigh: "I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU! GOOD BYE! I LOVE YOU!"
Neighbor: "Oh how cute, here is more candy!" 
Ryleigh: "I LOVE THIS HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!!!" 

She is constantly making us laugh with how smart she is and the comments she makes. Bryton is getting so big so fast, it seems time goes faster with the second one than the first!

Pogo-horsey with uncle craigy!
All of the girls at aunt Paula's house going through the candy!! 
Our little kitty-cat! Thanks for the onesie Kelc!
Yeah, we are 80's workout girls, and we are awesome. 
My gorgeous little pirate princess!!



3 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

ryleigh is such a chunkers!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

thank you for posting these pictures!!!!!! so cute! and i love the post about family! you are amazing Britt.

Red Ross!
Red Brighton!

I miss you & your family & can't wait for Christmas!!!!!

Kelcie said...

Ah so so cute! I love every single one of these pictures and Bryton looks so cute in the onsie! You are one hot workout chick that's for sure!! I love you honey and i'll see you in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving!!