Monday, December 1, 2008

My little Turkey!! and an amazing Thanksgiving!


I love Thanksgiving! Seriously whats not to love? You get to eat AMAZING food and UNBELIEVABLE deserts at any volume you wish and no one can (or does) say a word. You get to play games with your hilarious family and watch your kids run around on a sugar high with their cousins. Then you go home and take a very restful nap, wake up and decorate for Christmas!! Ryleigh was in rare form all day. She is always a funny kid but on Thanksgiving she was one of a kind. I could not stop laughing all day. Oh and ps look how cute Brytie looks in her pink boots!! I love playing dress up with her. Its kinda sad shes just like my little baby doll. 

Below is the beautiful ladies of the family. Well between the ages of like 18-30ish. I loooove that I look like I don't even belong. Ryleigh could sit there for me...at least she looks like she should be there. :)
and the guys......
Here is an example of the hilariousness of my 2 year old. This is her attempt at the bunny ears!


My gorgeous hubby!
Cody Sue and Carterrrrr. I LOOOOVE THEM!

Me and Bryton. (ps i can't figure out why this sentence is underlined.......)


Decorating our Christmas tree! Its Ryleigh's year to add the star.
Me harassing Bryton with the camera flash. You can tell she loves it! I love making her mad because she never ever ever cries unless I am actually trying to make her. Poor little thing. She is the least fussy kid ever I think. I am obsessed :)


4 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Thank you for this post. I hate that I was not there! You and your girls look so cute! And Ben looks good too.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

haha you should post the video of ryleigh getting chased by the dog! LOL omg! HAHAHA I'm dying just thinking about it! "let go my schkirt!" hahaha! wow. Please post it. Ry and Bry are both little crazies!

PS hope you feel better!

nate and amy crandell said...

You guys are the cutiest family ever! Ryleigh looks like she is so fun!

The Wonnacotts said...

Brit, I love you and your brown hair! If the Romney's were there, then you wouldn't have been the only one. But when I think of everyone over for thanksgiving, I just think of poor little Ryleigh getting chased by the dog. It was so funny. But love you babe, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!