Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OPEN GYM

For those of you who don't know Mallory and I have been working at USA gymnastics in Gilbert. It is seriously the BEST job ever. We get paid to hang out with cool little kids and jump on the trampoline and teach them new tricks. The easiest money I ever made however was this Friday when Mal and I decided to stay and help coach open gym. Ben brought the girls and I had sooooo much fun showing of Ry. Seriously I got paid to do this!! Here are some cute pics of my little gymnastics superstar to be. 
 My gumby!!

This is after, FRIENDS!!

4 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Love it! So, cute!!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Hey Brittany, I have some diaper baggy things made, want to send me your email so I can send you some pics and see if you like them?! Thanks!

Tehani and Tommy Douglas said...

Brittany,

My mom showed me pictures of when she and Tiare were in Arizona this past weekend! I'm so jealous they got to see you guys! You look adorable as always! Love ya lots!

salena said...

Hey Brittany! I was blog hopping and came across your blog. :)

Your blog is so cute and your little girls are gorgeous!