I know what you're thinking, didn't she just make a post saying she had surgery? Yup I certainly did. Well for Ben's birthday I bought him tickets to the Tempe Music Festival and I felt to bad to say I couldn't go so we went. We stopped at Tres Margaritas for dinner and it was YUMMY! So..... My grandmother lent me her rockin wheelchair which I pimped out for this rockin occasion. Please take notice of the 98 KUPD handkerchiefs .
I had bought these tickets months ago for Ben's birthday and I just couldn't pass up a Rejects/three doors down concert. It was such a blast and even though I was in a little pain it was so worth it, it has been a while since Ben and I have had a sleep over all alone.
When we first got there we found this amazing little asian stand that gave massages.... apparently I REALLY enjoyed it.
Ben thought this little mobile Circle K was hilarious so he snapped a picture of it. It was kind of cute.
Im sorry but how adorable is my husband, he had the marquee display this before the concert started!!! He is so sneaky I had no idea!!! He is such an amazing man. I love you Babes.
I was dancing and singing so loud to all of the songs Ben started to get embarrassed. So instead of toning it down I did what any annoying wife would do and taped myself, and his reaction. Notice his disbelief. I love harassing him more than anything! Just look at his face!
Even though I am a bit sore this morning it was a night I will never forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment