Monday, May 4, 2009

Little trouble maker!!!!

Its time for a Brytie update! Here is what the little trouble maker has been up to lately!! 

She loves her bathtime!
Kicking back with her best friends

Cooking with Ry and Momma

and yes.....shes eating the drawer handle....
Getting tangled up in power chords, and loving it.
Basically being the coolest kid on the block.


She is now eating baby food mixes, drinking juices, crawling EVERYWHERE, laughing and smiling ALWAYS, saying dada and baba, pulling up to standing and side stepping along the couch, recognizing when its me and when I leave, clapping her hands and squealing in delight (MY FAV), and loving her jumparoo!  She is growing up way to FAST!!!!! 


3 comments:

OurFamily said...

She is so sweet! and getting so big!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

oh brytie boo boo!! I miss her! She is looking great. can't wait to see her again!

Jamielyn said...

soo cute! I can't believe how time flies.. We need to get together soon!