Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My 21st Birthday!!!!


As most know the 13th was my 21st birthday! It was absolutely amazing! Ben took me to lunch at CPK, shopping at Chandler mall, then to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! Then he surprised me with dinner at my fav, BENIHANNA! Mal and Craig were also in on the dinner surprise and it was so much fun. I woke up to one present and flowers on the counter, it was a gift certificate for shopping. Then I got into the shower and when I came out there was another present, it was the yummiest perfume "Euphoria!" Then at dinner Ben surprised me with the most AMAZING present ever! It was a brand new wedding band!!! I was in tears! I have been asking for one for so long and I learned Ben knows exactly what I want always!!! Here are some pictures of my "BRITTANY-PALOOZA" as Ben so lovingly named this weekend. 
CARTER IS AMAZING.
this was his third Benihanna experience of his life, hes like 3 months old.

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Happy birthday Brittany!! thats my moms b-day too :) and I love the presents you got!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Hi sisser!

we're glad you had a great birthday! You shoulda put a pics of your pretzels i made you! LOL i love you.

Poor Carter. He has no control over the loving torture we put him through. That hat/napkin was cool though.