Wont my mommy be so proud of me! (That song makes me laugh!)
Mal and I were on our way to pick up Craig from volunteering at a dental thing and were driving on the 202 in Gilbert when we hear a loud splat! Then 2 seconds later another... Then what sounded like hundreds of hail stones hitting our windshield!! It was a swarm of bumble bees!! It was so gross!!! Literally hundreds splatted against the windshield. We all screamed and looked back at Ryleigh and she was sitting there with her eyes wide and her mouth dropped open; stunned. I felt so sad for the little bumble bees. And Mal's pretty car was COVERED! Here are some pics that really don't do the event justice. EW!

1 comment:
that was the most repulsive saddest thing! WOW! I can't believe it! Then we call Ben and he says "ya we're you in Gilbert? Been there. That happened to me once." WTH!?! This is a common occurrence? Bumble Bee slaughter? Sad.
Post a Comment