Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Carter I have to tell you something, you are all blessed!" Love, Savannah K

Today was my darling little nephew's blessing. Mr. Carter Craig Nikolaus was blessed by his daddy today; Craig did such a good job! I was literally bawling hearing Craig talk about his little boy and my sissy. He is such an amazing man and there is no one in this world better suited for my sister. He is the best big brother anyone could ask for and Mal is my bestest friend. I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of this special day. I love you guys so much! And Im pretty sure there is no way any lil boy could be as cute as Carter looked today in his little white suit with tails and a bow tie!! He is such a little ray of sunshine to look at. As usual Ryleigh was ticked during picture time so she is making some awesome faces. She finally warmed up towards the end of the day, hence the sweet pic at the top of me and her. I am so blessed to have such an amazing and loving family.
Brytie decided she needed a little snack before church!
We are thugs! 

As are we! Can you believe Mal is such a hot momma!! Brown Cow you are seriously my favorite girl, Im so glad we have become so close. Im so happy we are such good friends. 





Um could i look more like my momma in this photo?!?! I guess Im lucky she's hot ;-) Love you Mom.


3 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

awww so chute! I love the title of this post. haha we just love Savannah don't we!? PS you and mom are twinssss.... I dont really look like I belong in our family pic. Well, T-ride and I kinda look alike.

Craig said "awww! ya right? She doesn't think that!?" about your comments re: him. So schweet sisser...


So we're basically developing a language. My Fav words so far = chute, fanks, lub... etc.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Ryleigh up top!
So cute!
we all need to get together! its been forever. I think since Ryleighs first birthday!

nate and amy crandell said...

the house is off of elliot! so.. I don't think we will be neighbors
:( bummer! I love your header though you guys are darling!