Thursday, November 13, 2008

GENERATIONS

One of the greatest blessings I have in my life is the blessing of my eternal family. I have been so lucky to have so much family so involved in my life. I am so blessed to have my great grandparents still alive and well as well as Grandparents who love me and take such good care of me and my family. There is nothing greater in this mortal world. Below is a picture from Mallory's baby shower. It is a 5 generation photo. In the picture is my Great-Grandmother Pearl, Grandmother Yvonne, My Mother Lisa, Me, My sister Mallory, And my 2 daughters Ryleigh and Bryton. Below that is a picture of Ben's side. There are 4 generations still with us. Pictured is Grandma Law, Ben's mom Nola, Ben, and Bryton. We are so blessed to have each other and I thank God daily for all the family that I have here on earth with me. I know that not many people are that lucky. I do know that one day we will all be together again and that is the greatest peace I have ever found.

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

LOVE THIS POST!!! you said perfectly knowing families are eternal is such a blessing!!!

Jamielyn said...

Five genertions! How fun! Your family is so cute!