Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Introducing Bryton Brooks Nikolaus!
She is finally here! Sorry it has taken so long to post but recovering from surgery and taking care of a newborn takes a lot out of you! She is absolutely perfect! Weighing 6 lbs 11 oz and is 19 inches long. She has dark brown hair like her momma and almond shaped eyes like her daddy! Ryleigh cant get enough of her and loves playing mommy! Ry has been so good with her and with sharing the attention. She calls her "baby sisser Bwyton" We are so blessed! We named her Bryton Brooks after my uncle, my mom and I. Here are some pictures from the hospital. Beware one is pretty graphic from the actual surgery. I will post that one last! Its graphic but really cool. :-) 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh BRITTNAY! I'm so glad everything went well congratulations she is so precious!
This is Danyelle Welker (Selk) from high school...not sure if ya remember me! You have a beautiful family!! Both of your girls are adorable. Can't wait to have kids! Hope you are all doing well :)
yay she is so beautiful! Okay and I didn't see that pic when I was going through your camera, I usually don't do well with those pics...but that is really cool!!! p.s. I can't believe how amazing you looked at the hospital! Hope your doing well, I'm babysitting this whole week, but want to come visit you on fri or sat!
She is adorable! Congrats! Hope everything is going well.
Yay! I've been so excited for you to post pictures. she's adorable! congrats!
Brittany you and Ben are sure good at makin beautiful baby girls!! Your family is so sweet!!
Congats you guys!! She is so gorgeous!
She is beautiful! I love the picture of her and Ryleigh... she is going to be such a good big sister! And seriously why do you look so good at the hospital after you just had a baby!? I can't wait to see you guys!
CONGRATS GIRL!!! you are an amazing mommy!
Another beauty! Congrats to you!!!
Congrats brittney! She's so pretty! Im so happy for you!
oh wow britt! your babies are so precious!!! I can't believe it! Two! I'm so glad that I found you on this, I haven't seen you since high school! you look so incredibly happy and I'm so excited for you! congratulations!!!
Post a Comment