Love Mommy and Daddy.
Yes Uncle Eric is checking out the oversized Dora the Explorer book! We love you!!
These are pictures from her birthday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Niks. She loved her cupcakes! Thank you for the wonderful gifts! She loves her Dora book and her super cuddly monkey!
FYI- her birthday party will be this saturday the 11th at Peter Piper Pizza on Gilbert and Baseline at 1pm. We would LOVE for everyone to be there! Please let me or Mallory know if you can make it. We really miss seeing everyone and hope you can make it! Also for those of you who haven't yet this will be a great opportunity to come meet Bryton!

3 comments:
Oh how cute happy birthday Ryleigh! she is the cutiest!!
I'll be there! DUH!
LOOOOVE YOU GUYS!
She is so adorable I just miss her so much! I wish I could be there for her party but give her a big hug and kiss for me okay?! Happy birthday baby girl!
Post a Comment