Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Help!!


Okay I am due to deliver in 16 days and I still don't have a name picked out!! I had some names at the beginning but I am over them now. The middle name will be after me and my mom so it will be Brooks. So anything that goes with that! Help help help ladies!!

4 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I still like Brighton Brooks, like Brittany and Ryleigh mixed with Brooks... What about Chesleigh? Random thought but cute!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

oooh i like brighton that's really cute! I just heard that name the other day...but they spelled it Bryten i think? i don't know but it had a y in it. Anyways i think that's really cute with the middle name.

Jen&Joe said...

I love the name Emmy! I plan to use that name some day if i ever have a little girl again..But feel free to use it as well!
Here are so girl names i love
emmy
addison
maddy
lilly
ava
well we cant wait to see this little girl.. text me when you have her me and joe would love to bring u dinenr one night

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you're due so soon!! Here are the girl names that I love and think go great with Brooks:

Ava
Parker
Ainsley
Reese
Tatum
Bailey
Danica
Skyler (or Skylar)
Tayla (or I LOVE Tayler or Taylor)
Reagan
Jacey (or Jaycie or Jaycee - I think this one is SO CUTE!)

I think that's all I can think of. I'll let you know if I come up with anymore. Good luck with the baby! Miss you guys so much!!