Friday, March 28, 2008

you're looking a little bloated..

Okay so its finally here. The second trimester! Im finally 14 weeks. The phase where I look like I had a real big lunch or stopped going to the gym. I love it though because at least I know why I am looking a little pudgy :-) Ryleigh has started to point at my belly and say "baby!" I know she is going to be the best big sister. She has a cute little baby doll she rocks and kisses and puts in bed. Shes in training ;-) So here is picture #1 of the pregnancy pooch!! Hope I don't scare anyone!!


"BABY!!"

Big sissy kisses!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You couldn't look bloated if you tried, my dear! You look stunning. Even if you are 14 weeks, you are nowhere near the "average" second trimester preggers! Miss you guys. Maybe we'll see you at the funeral this weekend?? Love ya...

Alissa Melody said...

awwwww sooo cute! Im so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog from lauren and morgans! Congrats on your second! you are so cute. We just started a blog check it out jakeandtrisha.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

jakeandtrishagoodman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Everything is going really well! we plan on starting a family within the next year so Jake can almost be done with school by the time I actually have the baby. I have had the baby itch for a long time and it has been hard to wait especially when I see cute little mommies like you!