
So if you haven't already heard...Im going to be a mommy! AGAIN! We are so happy!! I couldn't be more thrilled. The only thing is that the baby is due on Ryleighs Birthday!! So we shall see what happens with that! People tend to ask what I want, I tend to say a boy but the more I think about it the more I want Ryleigh to have a sister like I did. We are best friends and that is something that I would never deny anyone! I love you sisser. We don't have names yet because we don't really agree on that subject very well. We will wait till we know the sex before starting that argument! It was so fun telling both sets of parents. I am so glad I have such a creative sister because I definitely stink at coming up with ideas. Anyways we wrote "I am going to be a big sister!" on Ryleigh's tummy and then we said "Ryleigh where is your button?" And she lifts up her shirt to show you! It was very very cute! We couldn't be more thrilled about this, its a little scary but Ryleigh was scary too and she is the joy and sunshine in our lives!! I love you all and Im counting on you guys to help me with names!! PS. Ben bought me the cutest jeans from buckle so I wouldn't feel to bad about looking like I had a big lunch for a while. Thats the worst phase when no one can tell your preggo but you definitely have a pooch!
Luvies!!!!!!

3 comments:
oh sisser! so tute!!! i'm so excited! I hope u have a girl but a nephew (another one) would be fun!!! I love u!!!
mallllllll
AHHH!! CONGRATS!! I am sooo jealous! you are going to have like three before i even have one! I want a lil babe so much! You are so lucky! It seems like everyone is having kids, im so behind! haha
that is so exciting brittany!! man...we're going to have a ton of prego girls at our little get togethers now aren't we?? oh this is going to be fun!! congrats you guys!!
Post a Comment