Wednesday, April 30, 2008

18 Weeks!

Im not sure why I take pictures half way through the month but... anyways it has been 4 weeks since the last picture so here is a new one! I am not 18 weeks and can DEFINITELY feel my little one squirming around in there! Today is a super exciting day because I get to find out if I have a little guy or girl! There will be a seperate post for that one. There have been so many people who don't want to find out until their baby's birth. I am NOT one of those people. I can't stand the suspense and the pressure of finding 2 names and not being able to "nest" completely. Hats off to those who can! Ryleigh is loving the fact there is a baby in my tummy. She talks to it and gives it kisses and even brings it a little bottle from her doll. She is so much fun and I am so excited to have another one! I can't even explain the joy and blessings that come from watching and teaching your children. If you have some you already know ;-)


Luvies!

I definitely feel pregnant! And you can't tell from this picute but my belly button, or "butty" as Ryleigh calls it is starting to poke out!

No comments: