Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know I am really bad at this!!



Hey!





Okay I am sorry I am so bad at this. I would say I am to busy but everyone is right? Life has been exciting and hectic. I could not be happier! Right now Ben and I are just going to school and Ben is working hard as always. Ryleigh is getting way to big! Ben and I just had our 2nd anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years! It doesn't feel like it at all, it just gets better everyday and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. On another note I have a commercial playing right now! It is an SRP commercial and I am on towards the end, Im washing the cutest little puppy! I also just booked a commercial for Cable one! I will actually have lines this time!! It shoots on March 7th so wish me luck!




As most of you may know last week was a big week for me and Ben. It was My 20th birthday, then Valentines day and my anniversary! I got the cutest (red) ipod and Ben took me to a hotel for the night! We spent the night in the hot tub and watching movies. Then the next day we went to Sunrise and went snowboarding! We also went to my favorite resturaunt Bennihanna with Mal and Craig!! OKAY I CANT SPELL ThAT, but you get the point.


I am also in the young women right now and I love it! I am the 2nd counselour and the Beehive adviser. It is seriously the funnest calling I have ever had! I even get to go to girls camp!! YAY! Ben is in the young men now to! He is a priest advisor! Speaking of that I have mutual in like ten minutes so I have to go! There will be a very special post very soon so keep checking!!

LUVIES!
This is Ryleigh being such a hottie! (this is for you Jenny Poo)





2 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

YeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
You are posting! I love it! The pictures are amazing! I miss you guys! Could you have a more attractive family?!

Alissa Melody said...

aaaaaaaah your lil girl is soooo cute i am SOOO jealous. i want one!! haha how are you doing?