Brittany! I didnt know you had blogspot! Okay can i tell you you have the most beautiful baby in the world. She is GORGEOUS. im so jealous. i want kids so bad. How are things going? Are you an emailer?? cuz we should become email friends, swap recipies, stories, advice, (of course it would be mostly you giving me advice, since your much more experienced at this whole marraige thing ahha) and so on! my email is alissamelody@hotmail.com... :)
My name is Brittany Nikolaus and I am the current Mrs. Arizona American Spirit. I am married, about to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my high school sweetheart and I am the mother of 2 beautiful and spunky little girls! I am currently attending ASU's college of Nursing and will graduate in about a year! I hope to become a labor and delivery nurse and help bring healthy new spirits into this world.
3 comments:
Brittany! I didnt know you had blogspot! Okay can i tell you you have the most beautiful baby in the world. She is GORGEOUS. im so jealous. i want kids so bad. How are things going? Are you an emailer?? cuz we should become email friends, swap recipies, stories, advice, (of course it would be mostly you giving me advice, since your much more experienced at this whole marraige thing ahha) and so on! my email is alissamelody@hotmail.com... :)
I miss you! Update your blog so I can see my sweet little niece! I hope you guys are doing great. Love you!
update your blog already!
Post a Comment