Thursday, June 18, 2009

CINDERELLA FEVER :-)

I am such a blog slacker! Anyway this past week I was in Laughlin, NV for the Cinderella Pageant State Finals. It was AMAZING! Before the main pageant starts there is a modeling competition, called Charm, that Mallory and I both competed in. It was so fun to compete with Mal again. Mal ended up taking third and I won! We had so much fun together:) Then the actual Cinderella pageant was all week and I ended up winning that to!! I get to go to nationals in Dallas at the beginning of August, Disneyland during Christmas, and a Mexican cruise during spring break. (not to mention some cash and $1000 scholarship money!) This is the same pageant I grew up with and started at age 6. I have missed it this past couple years and I really felt like I was at home this week. Love you girls! I can't wait for my lil princesses to compete to! Ryleigh already loves the stage, gymnastics, singing, dancing, basically entertaining in any way! Thank you for all of the congratulations and kind words. Here are a few pics from the week!

Me and my teen Shannan
After the Charm girl awards. Me and mal with our little Ali Cat!
My new overall royalty! This year is going to rock, love you girlys!
Posing before charm :)
Me and Alyssa Marie
Mal and I at the Western party!
Top 3 woman casual wear
Final awards.....down to 2!

4 comments:

Jamielyn said...

congrats girl! Your beautiful and so talented!

The Germaine's said...

Aww.. Britt. Hi!! Your family as Darling!

JD and Jen Beck said...

Your little family is so cute! Congrats on the pagent:)

Tehani and Tommy Douglas said...

Brittany...congratulations on your new title! I can't wait to see you in Dallas! I'm so excited to see both you and Mallory! See you soon! Love Tehani