This post is way over due but boy have I been busy!!! A few weeks ago Ryleigh and I attended the Circus! It was both of our first times going and it was amazing! Ryleigh absolutely loves animals so the elephants were definitely her favorite part. As sad as it is my favorite part was when the tight rope walker almost fell! It was crazy; he was about 3 stories high! Below is a video of it! I took a million pictures as always! They speak for themselves! Thank you to our wonderful friend Arianne for taking us. She is the absolute sweetest!!!!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
The Circus!!
This post is way over due but boy have I been busy!!! A few weeks ago Ryleigh and I attended the Circus! It was both of our first times going and it was amazing! Ryleigh absolutely loves animals so the elephants were definitely her favorite part. As sad as it is my favorite part was when the tight rope walker almost fell! It was crazy; he was about 3 stories high! Below is a video of it! I took a million pictures as always! They speak for themselves! Thank you to our wonderful friend Arianne for taking us. She is the absolute sweetest!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment