To my girls, you both make me believe in magic and give me a glimpse into paradise. Before you I could never understand eternity and now it is what I long for. Having you makes me really believe Heavenly Father has a special plan for me and I honestly am amazed that I am so lucky to have such angelic daughters. I feel so unworthy but seeing your sweet smiles or feeling your head snuggling on my shoulder reminds me of my place. I love you so much and will forever cherish the blessed time I have been given to show you the right and teach you for our heavenly parents.
To my sweet Ben, my amazing husband. I am so grateful that you are blind to my flaws and you treat me like a queen. I love you Ben and I try my hardest every day to be who you deserve me to be.
On a lighter note....... My mother's day freaking rocked! I woke up and there was a present waiting for me in the Kitchen. It was the amazing TWILIGHT with an accompanying poster. I have since watched it twice in the last 12 hours. Later in the day I was surprised with another present which I am SOOOOOOOOO happy about! It is a DVD camcorder!!!!!! I love videos and we, up until now, have been making due with an ancient camcorder Ben got at his bachelor party........... Here is the first of many videos to come so you have been warned!!
The following is Ryleigh jumping on the tramp with her papa watching. She is such a little performer. She is seriously such a light. Just try not to smile

6 comments:
Brittany I totally remember you! I look at your blog all the time. :) I just haven't commented because I wasn't sure you remembered me! I'm so glad you do! haha. You haven adorable little family yourself. It's s ofun being a mom huh? You need to tell me your tips for getting back in shape, you look so good! Anyway,thanks for saying hi and Happy Mother's Day to you too!
OH my goodness Brittany that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! Her voice is so stinken cute! I want a cute little girl like her!!
AHHHH I LOVE HER!!!!!
future Arizona State Tot! My favorite food is cereal! My favorite movie is PINK! i love it!
She is a little squishy head!
How exciting! Taking video's are the best. Luckily my camera has a pretty good one or I would be really sad. She is getting so big! What a cutie, she's going to be a gymnast like here mommy!
Yay! We found each other. How fun. Okay- your girls are seriously cute. I'm sure you're such a rockin mom! Haha, guess what I thought of the other day? Our jr high trip to Catalina Island... haha remember that? Good times!
Yay! We found each other. Okay Britt your girls are seriously cute. I bet you are such a rockin mom! guess what i thought of the other day... our jr. high trip to Catalina Island. haha remember that!? good times!
Post a Comment