
For those of you who don't know, I just had surgery today at 4 :-( It was emergency thats why I didn't tell most of you. I was having SEVERE pelvic pain about three days ago and it just got worse and worse. Then I started having EXTREMELY sharp pains in my left ovary. Pain so bad that even the Morphine they gave me in the ER didn't even take care of it. It turns out I had some pretty bad lesions and endometriosis attacking my ovaries, kidneys, and uterus. The lesions were actually cutting of blood supply and oxygen to my left ovary; hence the excruciating pain. Dr. Tutt did the surgery and I already feel lots better. If any of you women out there have had these types of problems or child birth then you can relate to the amount of pain I was in. I am going to be off my feet for a few days so if anyone is out and wants to bring me some ice cream or cookies they are more than welcome ;-) Thanks for the support and I hope I can get up soon and visit!
LOVE TO ALL :-)

3 comments:
I love you sister. thanks for having us over to visit tonight. sorry about your stitches coming undone. luckily dr tutt was across the street. i love you!
oh scary! i'm glad everything is ernt okay. hope you feel better!
Oh my goodness my heart goes out to you! I'm so sorry about all the pain and hope that your recovery is smooth. You'll be in my prayers, glad you're okay!
Post a Comment