Hey Britt! Sorry I just now saw that you wanted the diaper bag things!! But yes I'll get right on them! I'll send you some pics when I'm done so you can tell me what you think!
Opps sorry Brit that was Kelsey, I was signed under my Justin's email! But I was wondering which black damask one do you want? Is it one that I've already used and have a pic of? Let me know!
My name is Brittany Nikolaus and I am the current Mrs. Arizona American Spirit. I am married, about to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my high school sweetheart and I am the mother of 2 beautiful and spunky little girls! I am currently attending ASU's college of Nursing and will graduate in about a year! I hope to become a labor and delivery nurse and help bring healthy new spirits into this world.
4 comments:
yup ADORABLE! :) What a cute picture!
I have to agree with you! SHe is so cute!
Hey Britt! Sorry I just now saw that you wanted the diaper bag things!! But yes I'll get right on them! I'll send you some pics when I'm done so you can tell me what you think!
Opps sorry Brit that was Kelsey, I was signed under my Justin's email! But I was wondering which black damask one do you want? Is it one that I've already used and have a pic of? Let me know!
Post a Comment