Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maternity/Family Photo Shoot!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our family/maternity shoot by Sloan Photography. I was about 7 months preggo in these ones. I love Ryleigh's chubby smile! Let me know what you think!
Smiles! 
Ryleigh's face kills me! There were only about 3 with with her making a normal face.


Our family :-)

4 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!! I wish I had family/maternity pics! Ryleigh looks so dang cute. Well, she is so dang cute so I guess its natural for her! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one at the top of your blog. I just wanna squeeze her cheeks off! hehehe! I love that kid! You guys look so awesome. I love them all!

Jamielyn said...

oh my sooo cute!!! i love them!! you haven't gained a pound anywhere but your belly, your beautiful!

Hallie Fullagar Mills said...

These pictures are absolutely darling. Such an beautiful lil growing family.

The Ledbetter's said...

You guys look so gorgous!!!! wow i'm so excited for you!!!