Here is a current belly picture on week 38! And thank you Jamielyn for the new hair! I hope to see you all at the hospital on September the 18th after 1:00pm or for the 3 days following! Thats in 8 days! :-D
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are seriously the most darling pregnant lady!! Cute hair :) Good luck in 8 days!
My name is Brittany Nikolaus and I am the current Mrs. Arizona American Spirit. I am married, about to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my high school sweetheart and I am the mother of 2 beautiful and spunky little girls! I am currently attending ASU's college of Nursing and will graduate in about a year! I hope to become a labor and delivery nurse and help bring healthy new spirits into this world.
5 comments:
You are seriously the most darling pregnant lady!! Cute hair :) Good luck in 8 days!
You are GORGEOUS! I hope I look like you at 38 weeks :) i'm so excited for you!
britt! you look so good its ridiculous! i am absolutely loving the hair! and little ryleigh is to die for, i cant wait to see the newest addition!
ohh sisser you are getting so big! hehe! 6 days left!
Hi Brittany! Congrats on your baby I'm sure you've had it now and that is so exciting! I can't believe you have 2 kids that is so fun!!!
Post a Comment