Friday, July 25, 2008

We Love The Lake!

Yesterday, (yes on a random Thursday) Mal, Craig, Camille, Kyle, Ben and I headed out to good ol green saguaro lake. Since all three of us girls are preggos we basically lounged around in the boat working on our tans and drinking LOTS of water while the guys went wake boarding and tubing. It was such a blast and felt so good to float in the icy water when it is blazing outside! We had so much fun and can't wait to go again! 
The lovely mommies-to-be! Im due Sept 26th, Camille is due October the 1st I believe, and Mal on December 3rd!!
My handsome hubby tearing it up on the wakes! 
Enjoying the cool water! It was warm until about 4 feet down then freezing!! So strange but felt way good!
Yes Ben is riding Craig like a horse! Weirdoes.... But lets be honest, could you expect anything less from Nikolaus' men?

7 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Oh you guys look so cute! And I love/miss the lake! No, I wouldn't expect anything less from those two. Shananagans!!!

Jamielyn said...

how fun! your belly is so cute. I hope ill be as cute as you are, but i doubt it!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! And I so completely agree with the Nikolaus men statement! You never know what those guys will do! I miss you - tell the fam hi for me. Love u!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

that was so fun! we definitely are going to have to go again...but next time i say we should get pulled around on the tube realllly slow hah

OurFamily said...

You prego girls are so cute! How fun, the lake sounds GREAT right now... it's so hot.

Soon to be Brombergs said...

lol I know exactly what you mean when you say the cold water just felt good. lol that has become my new fav activity! I'm nine months today!!!!

Jen&Joe said...

Are you having a baby shower? YOu should.. I cant wait till your baby comes