Saturday, June 28, 2008

Playtime before bedtime!

Ryleigh has turned into such a little fire ball! After her bath time her favorite thing to do is to play "jumping" on mom and dad's mattress. She has so much energy and is constantly making us laugh. We are so blessed with how polite and well behaved she is, unless its naptime ;-).  I don't know where she gets it but we are sure thankful!! Here are some super cute pictures of her latest playtime. WE LOVE OUR LITTLE MONKEY! 
Playing zombie!!! 
This one is my favorite! Showing daddy our "babies." I don't think she understands really but she calls my belly "mommy's baby," so cute! 

Yup she is picking her nose! Im guessing one of her 9 uncles taught her this...

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

aww cute belly picture! I can't wait to do that... thats one thing im looking forward too is the pregnancy pictures with the kids that are already here :)

Jamielyn said...

your girl is so cute! and your belly is getting so big, I cant believe your 27 weeks, how exciting!!

The Ledbetter's said...

hey guys!! I just wanted to say hi you guys are so cute and ryleigh is absolutely adorable!! Anyways, we should all hangout some time!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

ryleigh is such a crazy woman! come over so i can squeeze her!

nate and amy crandell said...

Brittany your blog is so cute and Ryleigh is adorable! It was good to hear from you we should all get together again.