
I finished Eclipse waaaaay to long ago and have been going crazy for the next one! So on Mother's day Ben, um i mean Ryleigh ;-), bought me (along with my iPhone) The Host, another glorious Stephanie Meyer creation. I finished it like two weeks ago and I have been trying to talk about it with other people but I can't find anyone else who has finished it. Any of you out there?? I really liked it and was surprised at how different it was from the author's other work. It was a little strange because the main love interest, I guess the Edward equivalent, was named Jared which is my little brother's name sooo..... Anyways I thought it was fantastic. Not as good as the Twilight series but lets be honest no fictional character can compare to the Edward I have created in my head. Any other opinions??

3 comments:
i totally agree! i finished the host like a week ago and i didn't think it was quite as captivating as the twighlight series but still good! i can't get over the crazy things that must be going on in stephanies head....where would she have come up with this stuff?? the last like 20 pages were the best but thats kind of becoming her style i'm finding....anyways! if you want someone to talk to about it i'm here!
I've read it!! I bought it right after it came out and I really liked it! It took me a few chapters to get intrigued, but once I got into it, I was hooked! I agree that the Twilight series is a better read, but The Host was just a little more mature than Twilight which was nice. I really enjoyed it!
I'm not even half way through the host yet but i'm totally loving it! i can't wait to keep going and find out more. i was a little skeptical at the beginning because the whole concept kinda confused me.. all the alien talk but i really love this book! i need to finish it before the last book of the twilight series comes out on aug. 2nd!!!! can't wait!
Post a Comment