Saturday, June 21, 2008
23 weeks!
For the record I am still alive. So much has happened in the last few weeks!! For one we finally rented our house! We are so happy to have it rented out but we will definitely miss our old ward. Ben and I loved our callings in the young men and young women. We are now living at Ben's brothers house on Crismon and University. Its a little far but its not bad because the 202 comes right by us and takes us anywhere. I am now 26 weeks along and am definitely getting bigger! This picture is from 23 weeks because I have some catching up to do. I will take more recent ones soon. This little one is definitely more active then Ryleigh was. She NEVER stops kicking me! Its way fun.. except when I am trying to sleep! As far as the summer goes I am just going to be growing this little one and taking care of Ry. Ben will be working, as far as where we aren't to sure. He has some opportunities at the hospital that he will be taking advantage of for the summer but he needs a night job that he can do once school starts in the fall. Anyone have any ideas?!? We are sad he has to leave Adair Plumbing; it was a great job and they treated us great. It just isn't right for Ben anymore. Change is good, a little scary, but good!
Not my favorite picture but my camera died and the charger is packed away some where!! PS. I cut my hair off! I love it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CUTE!!!
belly and hair :)
Post a Comment