
The original looks a little less fuzzy but you get the point.
This is the picture showing its a girl. To be honest I dont really see much besides a spine but I guess I should trust the doc... He is AlMoSt always right.the benjamin nikolaus family

The original looks a little less fuzzy but you get the point.
This is the picture showing its a girl. To be honest I dont really see much besides a spine but I guess I should trust the doc... He is AlMoSt always right.
6 comments:
yay!! another little girl! thats so exciting!! looks like we're all going to have a bunch of little girlies running around!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
girls girls girls! I can't believe this! It's a girl epidemic! Now I feel like I'm gonna be the only one with a boy if I don't have a ltitle girl! ahhh! Sistol!!!! You should name the baby Brighton. Ry and Bry. Cute! haha! I love that name. Probably cuz of Brighton Bonaquisti. She's so adorable! haha. anywho... i miss u. TX is too far away. Hooray for state in 3 weeeks! I love u! And ben and your girls! :0)
congrats on the little girl!!
Congrats again!
Any names picked out yet?
Hey Brittany i found your blog and i'm sooo excited for you to have another girl! that's going to be so fun!
Post a Comment