So I went to the doctor for THE ultrasound and......I STILL DONT KNOW!! My little pal decided to curl up in a ball and cross its legs and put its foot right in front of where we wanted to see! Only 1 lb and already a stubborn Nikolaus... Good news is, however, Dr. Tutt is letting me come back in 2 weeks instead of a month so a week from Wednesday we will try again. If it doesn't work then, I am going to fetal foto! Its one of those 3D places which at this point sounds really appealing. I am waaaaay to impatient! So thats the news and the reason there hasn't been any pink or blue posts! Wish me luck in 10 days!
LoviEs!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh how exciting!!! what do you want it to be?
Post a Comment