Monday, March 10, 2008

Nikolaus family carwash!



Ben decided to give precious (our cute little automobile) a bath and Ryleigh decided she wanted to help! Then she decided she wanted to wash everything else in the garage! She is getting so big its scary! Just look at her beautiful smile and try not to laugh!!

Ryleigh will be 18 months on Ben's birthday, which is on the 26th. Thats only like 2 weeks away. My little baby girl is so old!

4 comments:

leathej1 said...

She'll be taller than you soon! Oh, sorry...

Jamie said...

Hey this is Ben's cousin Jamie. I don't know if you remember me or not. We met at the Nikolaus 4th of July activity last summer. I'm the one that lives in Alaska. I found your blog from links on other blogs. I was so pumped to see that I had family in the blogging world. I really enjoy looking at your blog. Come visit ours if you want samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I do not believe that Ry could be more attractive. Molina+Nikolaus= a great fusion on genes.
I love and miss you guys!!!

Alissa Melody said...

hahha she is soooooo cute!!