Friday, December 7, 2007

Trystan's baptism!!!

Trystan was baptised the saturday after Thanksgiving!! It was so amazing, I cried like a baby. It was extra special because Ben baptised him, he did such an amazing job...  And then Craig got to confirm him. I am so thankful for our family! Mallory gave such a wonderful talk on such short notice!! We went bowling after (Trystan's idea), it was such a blast!!!





My gorgeous family!! This is the first pic of us together in like 8 years or something probably.

















Ryleigh and Pailey with their Great -Grandmother (well Pailey's reg. Grandma!) Ryleigh was posing, little booger

There was a chocolate fountain for refreshments. Ryleigh has such puppy dog eyes that she convinced SOMEONE to give her some chocolate. When I find out who it was......

2 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

VERY cute post sister! I wonder who the someone is that gave her chocolate! LOL

love you, come see my tree!

love, sister

Mallory Nikolaus said...

you still haven't come to see my tree. no fair.

lets go shopping again!