If you are like my husband, (or anyone else who I have neglected lately) you probably are wondering where the heck I have been/what I have been doing. And if you haven't, well I'm gonna tell you anyway! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BECOME A NURSE. Its hard. But so fun. Seriously these girls are sisters to me and I see them way more than basically anyone else in the world so its a good thing we love each other so much! Here are some super fun pictures of the semester. I love D-4. and I STRONGLY dislike pharmacology. Well just my teacher really. Is that a terrible thing to blog about??? Right now I love that Ashlee, my Sister-in-law Jen and my nephews are in town!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY! :) Obvious statement? Probably, True Statement? Definitely! Enjoy :)
Happy Thanksgiving All!!!Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Its been so long since Ive read your blog! your girls are so gorgeous they are getting so big!!
Post a Comment