Walking and Running all over the place!
Eating all by herself
Saying 3 word sentences, my favorite "I love dada!"
She squeels and giggles on demand
She really plays with her best friends Ryleigh Mae and Carter Craig!
She pretends to use a Cellphone and says, "Hello yaya!"
She plays patti-cake and attempts itsy bitsy spider
She takes a bath with her big sissy and likes to rub in the shampoo herself
She finally holds still while I change her diaper!
She definitely recognizes people and knows when they leave.
She knows people by name and gets really excited when someone comes to visit.
She fake cries when she wants something, (though it hardly ever works ;-) )
There are so many more and I could go on and on about this little girl. I can't imagine my life without her. To be honest after having my gorgeous little Ry it was hard to imagine loving another baby as much as I loved her. While pregnant I was expressing this concern to my dad and he told me something that turned out to be so true. He said, "Every time your mom was pregnant I worried the same thing. It seems that your heart is so full with love that there couldn't possibly be enough room for more. God blesses you with the ability to grow your heart with each and every person you meet. This definitely doesn't change with your own children. Each child is so different and amazing that the love you have for each of them is incomparable with the next. Your heart will swell and grow endlessly and you will love each child with the same vigor as the ones before. That is what is so amazing about the human heart. Its ability to love is infinite."
For any of you who know my dad you know he is a man of few words. These were the most comforting words I could have heard at the time and have been the most truthful statements I have ever heard; those of you with kids can definitely understand what I mean. I am so thankful that my heavenly father has blessed me with such amazing family.
Here are some pictures from Bryton's birthday party at home with the immediate family. We had some yummy hamburgers made by yours truly. For desert instead of the traditional cake and ice-cream we decorated our own individual cupcakes! It was so much fun, I can't believe how creative my family is!!!! Enjoy the pics! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
and...
after cake!!!!
Mal and Brayden with their Halloween cupcakes!
Ryleigh Mae, Such a big girl!
Uncle Jared
The whole gang :)

1 comment:
That was such a sweet post! What a cutie. I can't believe she can say I love daddy! That will be the best! Happy Birthday Bryton!
Post a Comment