Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ASU College of Nursing and Healthcare Innovation


This has been one of the most crazy months of my life! I just completed my first 2 weeks of nursing school as well as my first Clinical round at a Nursing home. I am having so much fun with school but it has left me ZERO time for ANYTHING else; including blogging. I know everyone is busy so I shouldn't complain but being a full time student, working, mother of 2, and Pageant title holder is just taking a lot out of me. It helps when I can share my experiences with the people I love! Here are some fun pictures of me and my gang at school working with the talking dummies that have.....well....some real parts...! 

On another note, BRYTIE IS WALKING! She has been taking steps for a while but for the last month she has just taken off. See for yourself!!!! Ryleigh is as funny as ever, you really have to talk to this girl to get the full effect. She is such a light in the lives of anyone she knows. 

We are so happy to be back at our Mesa home! We love our ward and missed it so much! For those of you who didn't know we moved, email me and I can get you our new address! Or its our old one on Frito ave. if you already had it! 

Our awesome learning community; D-4!!!
These girls are amazing. There are like 5 Mountain View High School Alumni here, GO TOROS/DEVILS!
Having to much fun.....with a wheelchair.... practicing "nursing skills"
Yup im climbing on the patients bed...
At the lighting of the lamp ceremony
Me and one of my besties, Jaquee Weech!

My beautiful little wierdo!

3 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Oh finally an update!! I know you are super busy, but I love seeing the pics/hearing about you and your fam. I miss & love you guys! Hope to see you soon! good luck with school.

OurFamily said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Good Luck.

Jacque said...

You are a sweetheart! i love seeing you almost every freakin day :) love ya girl!

ps - you know i blog stalk you.