Tuesday, March 31, 2009

VOTE FOR ME!!!!


Hello fellow bloggers! I need your help! I am a finalist in the search for the CW crew. If you are unfamiliar with what that means the crew are spokes people for the CW television network which means we would do public service announcements, commercials and live appearances. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for me!!!!!! Love to all! 

 <3brittany>


http://www.quick6.com/cw6-crew-vote.html

If for some reason the link won't work than go to quick6.com and you will see a link to vote for the crew. I am Brittany N (derr) 

:-)

4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

That's exciting! If I can figure it out I will for sure vote for you!!

OurFamily said...

Done...Good luck!

Jamielyn said...

so thats what you were auditioning for... Sorry I wasn't home sunday to let you borrow my shirt! YoU look georgeous though, so you definitely didn't need it! I VOTED, and tried voting a million times, but it wouldn't let me :(. Good luck! (you definitely look the best out of all of them!)

Stu and Angie Milne said...

exciting! I hope you get it! you'd be prefect!