Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SHE SPEAKS!!!!!



I can't believe it! My baby is so big! I can't believe how fast she has been growing. She is six months today and decided to grace us with her first words. And they are drum roll please...........................DA-DA! Surprise surprise.. Ryleighs were why shouldn't her sister's be. These aren't the words of jealous Mom, no not at all. She won't stop saying it!! DA DA DA DA DA DA is more like it. Im so happy! Its the most precious sound! Here is a video taken like 3 minutes ago!!! I just can't get enough! 

No I don't actually give her a big girl cup, she just crawls around and finds Ryleighs'!



3 comments:

OurFamily said...

She is so cute! How exciting.

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Oh my gosh that is SO adorable!! I can't wait until brynlee starts saying words, so fun!

nate and amy crandell said...

that's so exciting! she's a cutie!