Friday, March 20, 2009

Quote of the week 1

I have decided to do something kind of corny/awesome. I have had some wonderful talks really hit home with me lately so I feel the need to share the lifts that they give me. For this week it was a talk about helping those who are less fortunate then yourselves. I guess I had been kind of feeling sorry for myself and have been a little down. Until on Sunday three of the speakers felt like they were talking straight to me. My favorite quote of the day was: 

"No one has made a greater mistake than he who has done nothing because he can only do a little."

I was kind of feeling "like well what could I possibly do for anyone right now." Then I realized that it doesn't have to be some big gesture of money or goods that someone is in real need of. This week I was shown an exact situation where someone was in need of something that really only I could offer. It was a great feeling and it took such little time or effort on my part but I know it had an impact on someone else, For their privacy I don't need to go into any detail but if there is anyone out there reading this, just know that I have a testimony and I am NOT afraid to use it ;-) 

1 comment:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

you are precious. I love you Britt!!!