Monday, March 23, 2009

The Phoenix Zoo :)




Today Ryleigh Mae and I went to the Phoenix Zoo for a field trip with the baby sign language class. It was such a blast! The weather was perfect and the zoo wasn't crowded at all. Ryleigh absolutely loves animals and just couldn't get enough of the 
"monteys with the peent bums!" ie. Baboons. 
She is so smart to, she learned and remembered the signs for monkey, giraffe, fish, lion and elephant!
She is so fun and I love every minute of t
he time I get to spend with her. Thanks Kel for the fun day! Oh yeah and at Sting Ray bay one of the big sting rays splashed her right in the face, yup the sweet sting ray decided to drench little Ry....she has the worst luck! At the Renisance fair last year an elephant reached through the fence and sucked on her face with his trunk! Apparently animals can't get enough of her either!



I love my little monkey bum!!!!

4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

oh my gosh her outfit is SOo cute! I love the zoo, I'm glad you guys went there!

Shane and Kelci said...

Those are way cute pictures! Your kids are adorable! I love the zoo!

Scott+Tiffany said...

Brittany you guys are such a cute little family. The video of Bryten talking is so cute and that's so fun Ryleigh is learning sign language. So am I! We can totally talk to each other!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Hey Brittany! Did you still want me to make you some for your girls?? I have some super fun ideas in my head, so just let me know and I can get started!