Thanks Brittany! Your pics are BeaUtiFul!They are $10 for 1, or 3 for $25. And I would love to make your girls some! I'm leaving out of town today till next Friday, so once I'm back I can get started on some!
wow you are georgeous and so photogenic! haha remember when we got those one pic's done? That was fun!
p.s. I give you the letter M( I haven't seen that one done yet, so lets see what you come up with! :)) Just copy and paste my post and fill in 10 things you love that start with M.
My name is Brittany Nikolaus and I am the current Mrs. Arizona American Spirit. I am married, about to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my high school sweetheart and I am the mother of 2 beautiful and spunky little girls! I am currently attending ASU's college of Nursing and will graduate in about a year! I hope to become a labor and delivery nurse and help bring healthy new spirits into this world.
6 comments:
You look gorgeous! I can't believe you just had a baby..wow!
wow Brittany! those are GREAT pictures you are soo beautiful!
Thanks Brittany! Your pics are BeaUtiFul!They are $10 for 1, or 3 for $25. And I would love to make your girls some! I'm leaving out of town today till next Friday, so once I'm back I can get started on some!
Britt your pics are gorgeous!! I am so glad I found your blog! Love you girl!!
wow you are georgeous and so photogenic! haha remember when we got those one pic's done? That was fun!
p.s. I give you the letter M( I haven't seen that one done yet, so lets see what you come up with! :)) Just copy and paste my post and fill in 10 things you love that start with M.
wow Brit, these are gorgeous. I LOVE your hair. miss you cous!
Post a Comment