
"You are such a bastard...."
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!
If you watched the bachelor tonight you know EXACTLY what Im talking about!! Can you believe this! Spoiler ALERT: If you have yet to watch the finale then read no further.
HE PICKED MELISSA!

or so they would have you believe! I am sorry but I am just so appalled with the finale of this seasons bachelor. This is worse than when the bachelor picked no one! For those of you who didn't, or wont, watch the bachelor here is a small recap of the finale. It was down to two girls Melissa (gorgeous brunette) and Molly (iffy blondish brownish crazy ponytail girl) The bachelor chose one AMAZING girl named Melissa, proposed, and they lived happily ever after....FOR FIVE WEEKS! Apparently the adolescent man named Jason decided that he has changed SO much in the last 6 weeks that Melissa was not right for him anymore. On the recap show he breaks off his engagement with Melissa and five SECONDs later asks Molly to take him back. Heres the kicker....she says YES!!! They kiss and make up!!

Poor Melissa! Well actually, turns out Melissa is the only one I have any respect for after this. She was so strong and had so much confidence to be able to say "good luck," to her ex-fiance. I am so glad she told him off. She basically told him to NEVER contact her again, and good for her. He is such a child! I can't believe Molly would be alright with being second best. Tomorrow is the final after the rose ceremony and I hope Jason gets an earful. And I am so glad Jimmy Kimmel gave him lotsa crap. Is lotsa a word? Probably not. Anyways, yay Jimmy! Man Im mad at Jason! GRRR I don't like him!! I guess I can't pretend to know what goes on in a man's heart but apparently Jason's is very conflicted; if he even has one at all.
Okay I am vented! PPhhhhewww!
"My life is so boring and has like no drama, this feels so good!!" the words of JENNY STEINER :) She is so funny!
Thanks for listening!

3 comments:
YES - it was a horrible finale! He is such a jerk. And I think even IF Molly still loved him she could have at least played hard to get and not make out with him ten MINUTES after he breaks up with his fiance...argh, that made me so mad.
Jason is OOC!! [out of control if you forgot that one bert] Melissa is so cute and so strong! GAY Jason is going to mess up his sweet little boy Ty. Sad!
PS I LOVE jenny's quotes and facial expressions last night! "the best line of 2009!" was my fave! LOL
I LOVE YOU JENNY (& Britter) and NOT jason!!!!
I could not agree with you more! Seriously, a great line and she was just mad enough, not too crazy. She is great. And Jason...not so great. I mean, really?!
I also love Brittany Brooks and Co!
Post a Comment