Sunday, March 15, 2009

10 things I love about M...

Tagged by Miss Jamielyn! Here we go. If you follow my blog and want to play, here's what you do. Leave me a "comment" that you want to play and I'll assign you a letter. You are to share with us 10 things you love....that begin with that letter. Then you play it forward and people will in turn leave you a comment and u can assign them a letter and on and on and on....Come on and play!!!

Why am I finding the letter M so difficult??? 
1. I love my family! ( i know it doesn't really work but I had to get them in somehow!)

2. I love Mallory!!! She's my bestest. I can't ex
plain how amazing that woman is. 

3. I love my monkey bum! aka. Bright eyes. aka Bryton Brooks

4. I love Mothers! Both of my mommas (biological and in-law) are so wonderful. They both support me and love me and give me more than I deserve. I love you! 

5. I love Mondays! Weird I know but I do really love family home evening and thats the day I get to coach with Mal.

6. I love Memories! I have had so many wonderful
 experiences in my lifetime already and am so happy to have the capacity to remember them!

7. I love Mormons! hehe cheeeeeesey! (but I do!)

8. I love Mesa! Well, I love mesa because I grew up here and I have so many family and friends here. Also Mesa/Lehi smells AMAZING this time of year...its the orange blossoms just beginning to grow....absolutely delicious.
 Which brings me to my next one....

9. I love March! Its just beginning to warm up so its not to hot but not freezing. March in Arizona is gorgeous!

10. I love the Melchizedek priesthood! I am so blessed to have an eternal family and the blessings that come from Ben being worthy to hold this great priesthood.

(-:


3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

well I have already played the letter game soo.. but you did really good on "M" I love your sweet testimony! and yes the orange blosom smell in Lehi is amazing!

Tehani and Tommy Douglas said...

Hey Brittany! I follow Mallory's blog and I found yours through hers! I hope everything is going well for you! Your family is adorable! I added you to my friends list...hope you don't mind. Visit us at www.tnt-douglas.blogspot.com.
Love, Tehani (Keeno) Douglas

Jen&Joe said...

I love your head shots.. You look so cute in them! Your a model! I love them! we need to get together again real soon