Okay you got me. I finally got sucked in. I think its this time of year...something in the water. So basically things are fantastic. Ben is working at Adair Plumbing and loving it, I am at school basically 24/7 because its finals week (almost). I am applying on December 3 for the proffessional college!! AHH!! Ryleigh is huge. Talking and everything. She has a better vocabulary than Craig. :-) She is 14 months and has us wrapped around her tiny little finger. We just spent more on her diapers, winter clothes, and baby food then on groceries for four. You gotta love it. Ps I got my hair done today which makes it an extra special day. I love Savannah. She rocks. Anyways I will post some special occassion stuff tommorrow. Night! LUVIES!!

Pss. Here is the little booger princess. She loves her grampa Mo.
3 comments:
I love that you are now a blogger! It is about time.
Hey - I don't see 'James and Yoshiko' on your blogroll...
OK - you're off the hook.
Post a Comment